Join our team!
Shogun Traffic are currently recruiting a Affiliate and Marketing Coordinator to join a brand new team in Stockholm who are launching new brands on the market. We will hire an individual with previous experience in managing affiliates in the gaming industry.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone is looking for a position in a fast moving industry with a company that is sure to make an impact in the industry.
We will entrust you following responsibilities:
– Manage relations with affiliates and other marketing partners, monitoring performance and implementing strategies to maximise their campaigns
– Manage, as part of a team, the company’s affiliate program and platform, including proposing affiliate promotions and initiatives
– Research, source, evaluate, onboard and approve new affiliates and partners to the program.
– Monitor, carry out analysis and report on results of all campaigns, including weekly and monthly KPI reports, suggesting courses of action to correct any metrics required
– Handle day to day communications with affiliates
– Manage CPC campaigns
– Coordinate and create tracking codes, banners and email marketing campaigns
Your skills and experience:
– 1+ years in iGaming, preferably some or all of the time working with affiliation and/or marketing
– Keen knowledge of the iGaming affiliate market place and players
– Superb multi-tasking, time & project management abilities
– Acute analytical skills
– Fluent in English and Swedish
– Superior written and oral communication skills with a touch of flair
– Organized with a high level of attention to detail
– Results and objectives driven, with a “can do” attitude
– Motivated team player but that can also function well on their own
– Exciting opportunity to not only work on existing brands, but also be part of and impact upon the creation of a new and innovative brand on the market
– Modern office in downtown Stockholm, not on Malta
– Highly experienced co-workers in a engaged, driven & professional